ELEMENTS™ FLAK JACKET
DESIGNED TO TRANSITION YOU THROUGH THE DAILY HAZARDS OF THE JOB TO THE MOST RIGOROUS OFF-DUTY ADVENTURE, THE ELEMENTS™ FLAK JACKET HELPS YOU SAVE FACE NO MATTER THE SITUATION.
Our new Elements™ Flak Jacket is a revolution in the FR performance outerwear market; an innovative fusion of Polartec’s® Wind Pro® and brand new, patented HardFace® FR fabrics, this garment provides superior weather protection and rugged usability. This Dual Hazard Hooded hybrid is CAT 2 protection, and combines the best features of a versatile, hooded outer layer with a one-of-a-kind, built-in fleece balaclava.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Full zip hoodie with 3 panel hood construction designed for comfort under hardhats
- Built-in fleece Balaclava for optional coverage
- Durable Hardface fabric strategically placed in high wear areas for long-lasting durability
- Elements fabric provides excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Durable water repellency and wind resistant outer surface
- Drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves provide additional coverage when reaching
- CAT 2, NFPA 70E, Arc Rating: 16 cal/cm2 (22 cal/cm2 Hardface, 16 cal/cm2 Elements)
- Color: Steel Grey, Navy
- Made in the USA
- Materials: Polartec® Wind Pro FR®: Fire resistant 11 oz (Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex). Polartec® Hardface® FR Fabric: Fire resistant 11 oz (Viscose, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex).