DRAGON SLAYER™ WILDLAND PANTS ADVANCED RIP STOP 7oz.
Fire-resistant (FR) wildland brush pants.
DRAGON SLAYER™ PANTS ARE BUILT TO THE EXACTING STANDARDS OF NFPA 1977, WHILE ALSO OFFERING INNOVATIONS IN DESIGN AND STYLE.
Optimized for mobility, the innovative True North Gear design makes it easier to move when working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame-resistant Advance fabric, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag-proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler-style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
- Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
- Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Seven oversized belt loops for 2" web belts.
- 7.0 Advanced ripstop - Spruce Green or Khaki
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Proudly made in the USA
- This product drop ships from Dragon Wear. Call for lead times